Busy Bee

Monday: work, dinner (slow cooked), and a movie (Letters to God)

Tuesday: work till 3:15, class till 7:00, Glee till 8:30, not home till 9:20.

Wednesday: work, dinner and hang out with Brianne

Thursday: work, dinner with Rachel, Transsiberian Orchestra concert till 11 PM.

Friday: work.

I'm looking forward to doing NOTHING tomorrow night. Though, my apartment is a wreck so I should probably do something about that.

Saturday I am finally free from homework but REALLY need to grade those essays I've had for like three weeks, and I need to do some special lesson plans for my class project.

I love having friends and having plans. What really sucks is going a week or two doing absolutely nothing. Then having a week where I have been nonstop! haha. I'd like an even pace.

Bedtime (4 hours ago. heh).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Dreaming Big

Going Private Out of Necessity

Old Man Strategery!