I like it! That is very similar to tj's almost exact. I went to rocky mountain diamonds in salt lake they are a wholesale diamond place they have amazing prices and wonderful products. if you are interested. that's where tj got mine too.
Part 1: Well, a student found my blog. I'm not sure what the heck is up with these stalker children, but I am tired of it. I'm tired of the Facebook and MySpace friend requests. I'm tired of them looking through the little that I have public so that they can do detective work on my love life. What in the world? Since when did kids care that much about their teachers' lives? Today in sixth period, they started trying to get me to talk. "What's your favorite song?" "I have a lot of favorite songs." "Well then who's your favorite band?" And then somewhat randomly, my stalker student goes, "Do you like Josh-Joshua-Rad-Radin, or whatever?" And I'm a Slowy Slowerton so I didn't catch on. I said that I love Joshua Radin and have seen him twice and have a picture with him. So yes I love him. Then after class, said stalker told me he and his friend found my blog, and the blog of my ex. What in the world?! No wonder ...
Lately I’ve been feeling a little bit like any “dreams” I have are on hold. I’ve never considered myself much of a dreamer anyway. I guess I have always been satisfied with the notion of a steady, emotionally fulfilling life: a husband, kids, a dog, vacations. I don’t need the big mansion on the beach, and it definitely wouldn’t be as fun to live in it alone. So while I never thought I was “one of those BYU girls” who came to school specifically to get married and have babies, I guess in actuality, that really was all I’ve wanted my entire life. I got engaged at 21, and went on and off with him for another 5-7 months after we broke it off. Then I had a long stint of learning how to be happy just doing the things I enjoy doing. And I feel I’ve done a really good job of that. I’ve worked and supported myself and traveled and challenged myself, all without a husband. Another long relationship followed when I was 26 all the way up until age 31.5. We broke off the engagement whe...
This was a writing prompt in my class today. We first made a list of things that bug us. Then we had to pick one and write about it. I chose, "leaving shopping carts in the middle of the aisle." I wrote this in about ten minutes. Like everything else I post on here, it needs work. But for your entertainment... So, you go to the grocery store. You've got your list of food you need to buy. Maybe some produce, some yogurt... A little of this, a little of that. Let's say you get to the store at 6 PM, along with all the other people who just barely decided what to make for dinner tonight (and you wonder if those were all the same ones who procrastinated their essays in school). It's pretty crowded. Regardless of the crowding, aisles are generally big enough to fit two carts going opposite ways. The problem, though, is when that iconic occasional male shopper, or that older lady who's got nowhere to be anytime soon, stops his or her cart right in the midd...
Comments