This was a writing prompt in my class today. We first made a list of things that bug us. Then we had to pick one and write about it. I chose, "leaving shopping carts in the middle of the aisle." I wrote this in about ten minutes. Like everything else I post on here, it needs work. But for your entertainment... So, you go to the grocery store. You've got your list of food you need to buy. Maybe some produce, some yogurt... A little of this, a little of that. Let's say you get to the store at 6 PM, along with all the other people who just barely decided what to make for dinner tonight (and you wonder if those were all the same ones who procrastinated their essays in school). It's pretty crowded. Regardless of the crowding, aisles are generally big enough to fit two carts going opposite ways. The problem, though, is when that iconic occasional male shopper, or that older lady who's got nowhere to be anytime soon, stops his or her cart right in the midd...
Comments
http://thehumanicana.blogspot.com/
http://humanicanagold.blogspot.com/