My 30th Birthday Wish List

So several years ago, somebody I know posted a blog requesting something kind of different for his birthday.

I've loved the idea ever since. And since my love language is "words of affirmation," I thought that it would be a perfect gift to ask for. And what better age to ask than the monumental age 30? Since it's a month away, I wanted to write this post to give you some time to put together my birthday present.

It would be the most precious thing in the world to me if you'd email me a personal letter at janaebalibrea@gmail.com. Either as a straight email, as a Word doc, a PDF, or whatever. I'm going to try not to read the letters until February 10! It'll make it the best birthday ever.

I would love if you shared how I have impacted you or your life, or maybe share some kind of story, memory, or interaction that we've had.

I will save them, and probably print them and bind them somehow. Then I can pull it out on a day or at a time where I need to so I can feel encouraged and inspired by your words.

If you know anyone who also knows me, I'd love to hear from everyone! Please share my request or my blog post.

I feel this is a pivotal time in my life. I am not where I thought I would be at this age, but I am hoping to keep moving forward and being the best version of myself I can. I'm a serious work in progress. Hearing any of my strengths and how they've affected you would be so helpful in encouraging me to know what things to keep doing. (I promise I already know what things not to do, probably more so than it appears.)

I am excited to read these letters and to feel your love on my birthday. I am excited for what this year will bring and for who I will become. I promise I won't disappoint you!

Thank you guys so much!


P.S. In the event that you're not comfortable writing a letter because "words aren't your thing," no worries. I can be tacky and send you my Amazon wish list if you want! ;) I'm really grateful for a text or card just because you remembered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review