Christmas Gift List

Every year I write down all that I got for Christmas. I explain every year that this isn't because I value gifts or things. I just like to keep track and have it to look back on. I like lists. 

From Brittney
- Teethers
- Baby toy

From Kelsey
- Starbucks gift card 

From Rachel
- Face mask
- Coconut vanilla hand cream
- Coconut bath salts
- Coffee coconut body scrub
- Chocolate almond bark

From my bosses Jay & Trudy
- Bath & Body Works gift card

From my boss Dan
- Amazon gift card

From my boss Scott
- Movie tickets

From my FitBliss Secret Santa
- Plant based protein bars
- 3 chocolate bars
- Bath bomb
- Coffee coconut body scrub
- Cactus & rose candle
- Burt's bees chapstick

From Kellie
- A 64oz water bottle 
- Baby pajamas

From Jake
- A journal with aged pages, and a personalized pen

From Amanda
- A handprint paint kit for mom, dad, and baby

From Jared & Amo
- Baby pajamas
- Taco book & toy set
- Grinch pajama pants 

From mom
- Macrame plant hanger, candles, & succulent
- Sherpa socks
- Sherpa lounge pants  

From grandma
- $20

From grandpa Mike
- $50

From Carmen
- George Foreman Grill

From Matthew
- Stocking: Trader Joe's toffee, Trader Joe's hair serum, Trader Joe's hair mask, foot mask, under eye  mask, face mask, donut hot/cold eye mask, four nut butter packets, shortbread cookies, and Coffee Crisp
- Bose noise canceling ear buds
- Food sensitivity test 
- 2x Satina leggings
- Lulu Lemon leggings
- Fargo on Blu-Ray
- Fantastic Beasts Crimes of Grindelwald on Blu-Ray
- Pink Crocs
- New HP laptop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review