November in Review

November 1 I had a four hour fierce conversations training at work. I ran some errands after work. It was a normal evening at home, and Matthew and I watched lessons in chemistry. 

November 2 I was awake at 6:00 and lifted weights. It was a work from home day. We went as a family to eat dinner at Salt City burger company, which was pretty disappointing. It was a normal evening at home. 


November 3 I was up at 6:30 and went on a walk. I worked for a few hours. I got most of the house cleaning done as well as three loads of laundry. We went as a family to Cornbelly's. It was perfect weather and not crowded. After bedtime Matthew and I ate panda express and watched lessons in chemistry. 



November 4 we all got up at 7:00. I went on a run. I did my laundry, took AJ grocery shopping, got Dutch Bros, and took AJ to play outside. After AJ's nap we went to Cornbelly's just the two of us for the very last time. It was a normal evening after that (dinner, bedtime, etc.). 


November 5 AJ surprised us and slept until 6:10 (so 7:10 before the time change), thank goodness! Matthew made us breakfast. I went to Starbs. We went to Costco as a family and made AJ lunch. Matthew went to storage. AJ took a pretty good nap. We went on a walk while Matthew went to Smith's to get a couple things. I made pasta and boiled eggs. We made chicken korma, naan, and rice, and had Jim over for dinner. We were all ready for bed by 7:00. DST is a hell of a drug. 


November 6 I was up at 6:00 followed by AJ at 6:15. I lifted weights. Work was rough because I found out that the new executive assistant bailed on the job via email the previous day. I left work early to get ready for family photos. We got them taken out Wheeler farm with Ali. She did beautifully as always! Matthew picked up Kentucky fried chicken so we could eat some in honor of Rick. 




November 7 AJ was up before six. I walked on the treadmill. It was a regular day at work except that we went to Penny Ann's for lunch as an HR team. I dropped off my ballot on my way home. 

November 8 AJ was up at 5:30. I lifted weights and went to work. Matthew had to go to the kitchen. I looked at our family photos and posted them. I watched Riverdale.  


November 9 we were basically up all night with AJ. I worked at home with my mom here to watch the baby. I did take him to swim class. 

November 10 I lifted weights and then realized at 7:50 that I had a dentist appointment at 8:00! So I ran out the door and actually made it in time, just a little bit ugly and smelly. I think postpartum has messed up my teeth, so I have had to start a prescription toothpaste. I did some work and worked on our Christmas cards and letter. AJ and I went with my mom to the mall on a whim. I took AJ with me to dinner at Costa Vida. 

November 11 was a normal day of cleaning, groceries, and laundry. I did take AJ to my friend's holiday market at her home in Draper which was really cute.

November 12 was a pretty slow day. I did some baking--banana oat donuts for AJ and chocolate Bundt cake for me. We went on a walk to the park, and had dinner at my mother-in-law's house. I wish I had photos. 

November 13 was a busy day at work followed by spaghetti for dinner. 

November 14 I went on a run. Work was busy. It was a normal evening at home. Matthew and I watched lessons in chemistry.  

November 15 was just a normal day of work, and a TV show in the evening.

November 16 I worked from home. We went as a family to Trader Joe's and had chicken pot pie for dinner. Matthew and I watched Upload.

November 17 we had an HVAC tune up and got a quote on replacing our water heater and furnace. Super fun. I ran a couple of errands. Matthew got the Christmas decorations out of storage. I started some laundry. Just a normal evening at home after Matthew went to work.

November 18 was a normal day with laundry, groceries, and cleaning. I worked on creating a pregnancy fitness program for a client and for my future self. Matthew picked up dinner at Mo Bettahs. We watched lessons in chemistry.

November 19 I decorated the house and met up with Natalie at the Bean Yard. I decorated the tree and created our 2024 family calendar on Shutterfly so I could take advantage of the free calendar code. We went to dinner at La Costa as a family. I created a metal ornament on Shutterfly and ordered that for free too. 




November 20 was just a normal day. We worked on Christmas cards that evening. I packed for our trip for me and AJ. I made some sandwiches and did laundry as well. 

November 21 we left at 7:15. We stopped in Fillmore, St. George, and Baker. AJ did so great on our ride even though he took a terrible nap. We met my dad for dinner at Hana Haru. 


November 22 I was up early since AJ was still on Utah time. I went for a run. We went to Walmart and spent time outside. I got to take a nap while AJ napped. We went to Chili's with my dad. We did some preparations for Thanksgiving dinner.



He kept calling this a "slide."

November 23 I lifted weights. we did lots of cooking: stuffing, sweet potatoes, etc. Matthew took care of the mashed potatoes and gravy. The food all came out pretty good except that we overcooked our oven turkey unfortunately. Jason and Kellie came over. We took family photos. 

Uncle Jake



Uncle Jason



November 24 I went for a walk and a run. I went with my dad to the grocery store. We just hung out at home. My dad ordered us pizza. We watched Home Alone and Frozen 2.

November 25 I lifted weights. We went to a donut shop that was kind of disappointing because our usual place was closed. I did a client check in. We went to Trader Joe's. 

November 26 we left my dad's house at 6:04 AM CA time. We stopped in Baker, Las Vegas, and Cedar city. We sat in an hour of traffic before the Virgin River Gorge, but still made it home at 6:23 Utah time. we did laundry, unpacked and did bedtime.


November 27 I lifted weights. AJ and I went to get my tires filled, got groceries, got Starbucks, and came home. I renewed my pre-and postnatal certification. I prepped for and did a podcast about postpartum with Fitbliss. Made sweet potato casserole for myself and threw a flatbread in the oven. 

Bath robe hair came out good


November 28 I did some cardio and was back to work. I came back to a lot of packages that I had to open and put away. Work was busy. Matthew gave AJ a banana purée popsicle which AJ called a puppy. It was really cute.

November 29 I lifted weights and went to work. It was a normal evening at home. We did get a second opinion on our water heater and furnace though which makes me feel better, cost-wise.


November 30 AJ woke up really early. I walked on the treadmill and did a work from home day with Dianne's help. I did take AJ to swim. He did great floating, but still has not stopped crying during lessons. It was a normal evening at home other than Matthew being at work.

Overall a good month, and so glad it wasn't snowy! 

Books I read in November:

The Storyteller by Dave Grohl (audiobook)
Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing by Matthew Perry (audiobook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB