Tagged? Dumb.

Raytch and Cody tagged me.

8 Favorite T.V. Shows--
1. American Idol
2. So You Think You Can Dance?
3. House
4. Dog the Bounty Hunter
5. Criss Angel Mindfreak
6. Gene Simmons Family Jewels
7. Dexter
8. Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Dang that show--makes me cry every time.

8 Favorite Restaurants--
1. In-N-Out
2. Zupas
3. Red Robin
4. Outback Steakhouse
5. T.G.I. Friday's
6. Olive Garden
7. Carrabba's
8. Cafe Rio

8 Things to Look Forward To--
1. Sleeping tonight
2. Going back to Provo to my apartment and my loves
3. Kissing Tanner
4. Christmas tomorrow! :)
5. Marriage
6. Delivering Christmas trays
7. Opening and unwrapping things tomorrow
8. Graduation

8 Things I LOVE about winter--
1. Uh.
2. Hot chocolate
3. Christmas trees
4. Wood burning smell
5. Snuggling
6. Blankets
7. Baking
8. Sleeping

8 Things on my wishlist-
1. Chocolate
2. Clothes
3. I
4. don't
5. need
6. or
7. want
8. anything.

Now I tag these people:
1. Cara
2. Bri
3. Aunt April
4. Tracy
5. Tanner
6. Ashlee
7. Aunt Amy
8. Shivani

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review