November in Review

I’ve had so many good ideas of things to write, but then I don’t write them down or make a note of them, and they’re gone forever.


I supposed now would be a good time to go through what I did this November.

First and foremost, I’ve written almost 17,000 words this month. And I’ve posted more on my blog in a month than I have in the past couple of years.

On 11/1, I had dinner with Laura and Karlie at Core Life. They're the best.


On 11/2, Rachel and I saw Bohemian Rhapsody.


On 11/5, Brittney and Joyce came over for V for Vendetta. We had chili. 

On November 8, Danny and I went to South Towne mall to see the Harry Potter shopping center. It’s just so cute. This year they had all kinds of Fantastic Beast stuff, which was so cool! I got an overpriced chocolate frog and took some pictures.





I ran lots of miles and ran my half marathon on Thanksgiving.







I went to lunch at Mollie & Ollie and visited a Scottish store with my coworker Deedee.



Danny and I talked and established that we are, in fact, exclusively dating.

On 11/10, I went to Terra Mia and Normal Ice Cream with Kathryn for one of my treat meals.



I went on some Sunday walks.

On 11/13, I went to Elite Performance Chiropractic center and got an assessment. I will be starting a treatment program with them to hopefully regain some curvature in my neck and reduce my upper back pain. I also have an over-extended lumbar, so they’re going to try to mellow that out, too, which should help my hips and possibly my foot pain.




I had a Korean BBQ pork bowl at Core Life, finally.



On 11/15, I went to a women’s church activity where we took a class at the Rhodes Bakery office. It was so fun! We walked out with a free bag of cinnamon rolls, too! How cool is that?


We celebrated Danny’s birthday on November 16. I got him a Notre Dame hat (which he said he can never find to fit his head), a super cool vintage cat t-shirt, some of his favorite snacks, and a gift card to KFC. We ate at Outback Steakhouse, where he got a burger, of all things.


The next night, though, we saw Fantastic Beasts and went to Texas Roadhouse, and he got a steak. And I ate three rolls. And most of my dinner, and then proceeded to get a peppermint shake from Chick Fil A. So that was smart.




I ordered some dressy yoga pants. They finally came and look and feel amazing. One pair is long, and I'm not sure if hemming will be an ordeal or not. 

I started reading Rising Strong by Brene Brown. It’s awesome so far. I wasn’t getting into Game of Thrones (the first book), so it was fun to start this one and really be into it.



We’ve been working through Game of Thrones, and we’re in the middle of season four. That show is stressful, but I like it. Except I wish Jason Momoa could’ve stayed on longer.

On 11/20 I saw Ralph Wrecks the Internet for free with Kristen. No pictures. But I did eat my popcorn and hers. 

The day after Thanksgiving, I went to Orange Theory, donated plasma, and went to Rachel’s new residence in Heber. I came home and decorated my condo that night.




On 11/24, I went with Danny to his dad's house, where we ate turkey soup and watched a lot of football. 

On 11/27, I had my follow up appointment at Elite, and an appointment at the lady doctor. That was super fun, as always.  

I tried to get a massage on 11/28, but that didn’t work out.

On November 29, we went to Pizza Studio and the Harry Potter concert series. It was the Prisoner of Azkaban, accompanied by the awesome Utah Symphony. I just am in awe of those skilled musicians every time I see them. They are amazing.






On 11/30, Kristine and I went to Festival of Trees. I was just in awe of the work people do and the creativity they have. 










Overall a super busy month, but it's fun to reflect and have photos to look at. I have so many good people in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review