February in Review

Feb 1 I I walked on the treadmill and worked at home. I went to the habit with Kristen. I did all the normal evening stuff. 

Feb 2 I lifted weights, worked a half day at home, started cleaning, and did some laundry. Matthew picked up lunch for us from Zupas. We went to Trader Joe's as a family and made English muffin pizzas for dinner. I did AJ's bath and bedtime, and finished cleaning while listening to my audio book.


Feb 3 I did some more laundry, went to high fitness, got groceries, and Matthew and I went to the credit union to apply for a HELOC loan. I did some work, did blogs, and took photos off my phone. Matthew made dinner. We watched Encanto. Matthew went and got me some beignets while I did bedtime. 

Feb 4 I got to sleep in until 7:30. We went as a family to black bear diner to get my free birthday breakfast. I got gas and Starbucks. I worked on my pregnancy programming. I took AJ on a walk, and did all the normal busy evening stuff after bedtime. We did our couples check in. I read my book.

Feb 5 I did a workout at home, while dealing with a bunch of spills from my toddler. I took AJ to my mom's house, stopped to get my free cake from nothing bundt cakes. I bought my movie tickets for my birthday. I ate crock pot chili for dinner, gave AJ a bath, and did bedtime followed by all of the usual rigamarole.

Feb 6 I walked on the treadmill and went to work. Normal evening at home.

Feb 7 I tried to lift weights with a bunch of interruptions from my son again. Work was busy. After bedtime, I got to go to waffle love by myself and read. 

Feb 8 I walked on the treadmill, got Starbucks, worked from home. Got dinner with Brittney at Bombay Garden, and did normal evening stuff besides bedtime which Matthew took care of. 

Feb 9 I did my workout, started laundry, did AJ's breakfast, showered, and went to get a massage which Matthew planned for me. I went to Barnes and Noble after that. My big project this day was to clean the washing machine. We went to Red Robin for dinner where some teenagers near us dined and dashed our server. We were really upset about it. Matthew had two dozen roses delivered to me and did all the house cleaning.


Feb 10 on my birthday I was up just before 6:00. I went to high fitness and protein foundry. We all went together to get groceries. I did my laundry. I got a free Tropical Smoothie for my birthday and free Starbucks. I received a lot of nice texts. Matthew took me to dinner at brio. Unfortunately we were much later to the movie than I expected to be. Rachel, Natalie, Michelle, Cody, Camille, Ethan, Whitney, and Bryan and Cedee came. My grandma did not stay for the movie.





Feb 11 I tried to go back to sleep and let Matthew take the morning, but wasn't really successful. I took AJ outside. I went on a walk during his nap. We went to my grandma's house for the Super bowl. It was our normal chaos at home doing bedtime, preparing lunch and AJ’s breakfast, preparing weekly vitamins, watering my orchid, doing the litter box, running the robovac, tidying, doing Duolingo, doing my hair, and getting ready for bed.

Feb 12 I was up at 5:30 to lift weights. I went to get blood work done. It was a normal solo evening at home since Matthew was working. I got to open a birthday package from Shivani along with two cards that came in the mail.

Feb 13 I went for a walk outside. I went to work which was busy. We went to Slackwater as a team which was fun. Matthew made spaghetti. It was a normal evening at home.

Feb 14 I woke up early to lift weights. Work was busy. I sent Valentine texts throughout the day. Matthew got me Culver's custard and we watched some of How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.

Feb 15 I walked, and worked from home while Dianne watched AJ. It was a normal evening at home, but I was solo because Matthew was working.

Feb 16 I lifted weights, showered, got Starbucks, and did as much work as I could. It was a hard morning. I started cleaning during AJ's nap and did some laundry. I went to pick up our popcorn bucket and took us to the habit for an early dinner. It was a normal evening at home except I also finished the weekly cleaning. 


These starlings are everywhere

He is obsessed with laundry currently


Feb 17 AJ woke early. I went to high fitness, got a smoothie, got groceries, showered, tried to go get some raw milk unsuccessfully, got starbucks, did AJ's lunch, (swapped out his bedding that I did not know was soaked through with his spilled water), and did a client check in during AJ's nap. I renewed my nutrition certification, got ready, and went to taste 117 in Provo for high tea with Rachel. We walked around downtown Provo a little bit. I went to the creamery for some chocolate milk and came home. I did AJ's bedtime, scrolled, and had a normal evening otherwise. 



Feb 18 I didn’t write a journal entry. But I know I met with Matthew’s cousin about our nutrition presentation. I went on a walk, but it started raining on me. We went to Dianne’s house for family dinner. AJ loved playing with his little cousins. 

Feb 19 I did my workout and went to work. AJ had accidents in the car both ways, which was so frustrating. Matthew got home right at bedtime so I handled most of the evening sprint alone. It wasn’t a proud mom moment because I just felt like I was frustrated and yelling most of the evening. 

Feb 20 AJ woke up a whole bunch throughout the night. I walked, but he was super disruptive and spilled his puree packet on purpose again. Matthew took care of most of the evening wrap up (dinner and clean up, vacuum, etc.). I did more laundry for AJ’s bed wetting. Had a Zoom meeting with my in-laws for the retreat coming up. 

Feb 21 I lifted weights, picked up bagels, and headed to the hotel for Leadership University. Everything went well. We were done at 4:00, but I had to run to the store to get more sodas. I did AJ’s dinner, bedtime, and other tidying while listening to my audiobook. I submitted my request for a blood work analysis by David Herrera. 

Feb 22 AJ woke up early. I walked. Day 2 of leadership went well except that lunch was almost an hour late—super frustrating. I got a bundtlet and came home, did dinner, clean up, bath, Duo, and bedtime. 

Feb 23 AJ woke up really early. I did my workout, showered, did AJ’s breakfast, worked 5 hours, and was busy the whole time. AJ took a long nap. I finished an audiobook and started a new one. I started cleaning and laundry, took AJ outside, watched my blood work video, and we went to Ying’s for dinner. I did bedtime. 

Feb 24 AJ woke up dry thankfully. I went to High Fitness, Tropical Smoothie Café, and Smith’s. I went to the Fitbliss brunch mixer; it was really fun. I got Dutch, came home, did a check in, did laundry, and took AJ outside for over an hour. I made him dinner and did cleanup. We Face Timed my dad. We snuggled and did bedtime.

Feb 25 I made pancakes. I took AJ on a walk and to the park; he hurt his lip. I made iron omega muffins for me, made AJ lunch, put away clothes, showered, got gas, Starbucks, and Tous les Jours. We went to the zoo. Matthew made dinner. I did the other nighttime wrap up items and bedtime. I got my lunch ready and AJ’s breakfast ready, plus Sunday night stuff (orchid and pill pack). 




Feb 26 I lifted weights, took AJ to my mom’s, and had a busy workday with lots of meetings. We had leftovers while Matthew worked. 

Feb 27 I walked on the treadmill. Work was busy again. Matthew made hamburger helper for dinner. I took AJ outside for a bit. Normal evening wrap up. 

Feb 28 I lifted and had another busy workday. Matthew made English muffin pizzas for us. I did bath time, tidying, and bedtime. 

Feb 29 I walked on the treadmill with lots of disruptions. I worked at home and had bad anxiety. We went to Crown Burger as a family. Matthew did bedtime. I tidied and caught up on Marco Polo. 

Books read in February, all audio except the last:

What Happened to You? by Bruce D. Perry and Oprah
The Guest List by Lucy Foley
Breath by James Nestor
How to Talk so Little Kids Will Listen by Joanna Faber
Carrie Soto is Back by Taylor Jenkins Reid
The Housemaid by Freida McFadden (paperback)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review