As Promised, 9591 Pages

Rewind – 220
*Speak – 197
Finding Daddy – 165
Cut – 168
*The Giver – 180
Sometimes I Think I Hear My Name – 139
*Unlikely Romance of Kate Bjorkman – 183
Holes – 233
True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle – 215
To Cross a Line – 154
Then Again, Maybe I Won’t – 164
Are You In The House Alone? – 172
*Hope Was Here – 186
Lucy Peale – 167
Prom – 215
Where the Red Fern Grows – 212
The Black Pearl – 140
Lisa, Bright and Dark – 143
*What My Mother Doesn’t Know – 259
Dancing with an Alien – 134
Romeo and Juliet, Together (and Alive) – 122
Devil’s Race – 152
S.O.R. Losers – 90
The Dark Pond – 142
The Fighting Ground – 157
A Place Called Ugly – 134
On My Honor – 90
*Missing May – 89
Driver’s Ed – 184
*Story of a Girl - 192
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – 384
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets – 433
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban – 547
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire – 734
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix – 870
*Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince – 652
*Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – 759

Those are all the books I read this summer. Of course they're all for young kids/adolescents, so the reading level isn't very high. But still. That's probalby more than I've read in my whole life combined.

I read the last seven books in two months. And I felt like I was reading pretty slowly and relaxedly so, there's that. I've asterisked the ones I would recommend.

I'm adding to the list:

*Catcher in the Rye - 214

Comments

April said…
Good job Janae! I can't believe you read that much this summer, and I can't believe the "Twilight" series wasn't on that list! Ha ha! Anyways, way to go and good luck with your last year!
Unknown said…
wow! good for you. guess you can start twilight now!!
Leah said…
Good work! I probably read about half that in my accounting book this summer. But I think I'm almost tied with you since, well, it was ACCOUNTING.

You can be an elementary school teacher now. You've read all the required books.

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review