Underrated

I decided that I love when people tell me how much a movie sucks.

This way, it's almost inevitable that I'll enjoy it!

Like this one...


I thought it was really fun! I called the ending pretty easily, but still! I was entertained. And I may or may not have drooled a little.

How can you not, though? I mean, look...


I kind of can't get over how much my attraction to this man increases every minute. He gets me all hot. Mmm...

When people tell me how good a book or movie is, I'm usually disappointed. So tell me how terrible things are, please! Come one, come all! Give me your least recommended pieces of entertainment.

Especially if it includes Jake Gyllenhaal. I'm going to go have awesome dreams now.

*I'd also like to add that after looking up his IMDB profile, I have learned that he is six feet tall, and that his favorite book is To Kill a Mockingbird. These facts have increased his appeal, while simultaneously convincing me that we are, in fact, soul mates. Thank you very much. 

Comments

Rachel said…
meh, i'm impartial to that guy.

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review