I got a lot of good stuff this year but was still left wanting. As most of my focus for the past two years has been on exercise, naturally I wanted mostly exercise tools. I wanted a stability ball, yoga mat, sports bras, workout tanks, and workout capris. I also had my heart set on some fashion boots. But I did get the most important exercise tool I wanted--a BodyBugg! I am loving it so far.
So here is my list, starting with what my cute students got me.
- Hershey special dark giant chocolate bar
- Tuck Everlasting
- Coke Zero
- Dark chocolate and milk chocolate bar with almonds
- Hard candy caramels
- Ghirardelli caramel chocolate bar
- Pay Day candy bar
- Winder Farms chocolate chip cookies
- Mini stocking with chocolates
- Christmas cards from a few students
I am definitely set on the candy front. Thanks, kiddos!
From Tommie, my roommate:
- Two workout tanks
- See’s candy
- Cupcake kit
- Purple scarf
- Indonesian Teak candle
- Harry Potter 7.2
- Purple robe wraparound thing
- iPod alarm radio
- Ninja food processor
- Bras, underwear
- Spaghetti strap tanks
- Capri leggings
- Laptop sleeve
In my stocking (didn't all fit, obvs):
- See’s truffles
- Snoopy desk calendar (where you change the blocks for the date)
- Ulta makeup kit
- Lindor truffles (dark chocolate bag and hazelnut bag)
- Peanut M&Ms
- Boot warmers
- Nail polish
- Bath salts
- Note pads
- Teacher ornament
- Chocolate milk mix
- I Hate Everything book
- Christmas décor table set (plates, napkins, napkin rings, etc.)
- E.L.F. smoky eye makeup kit (I wanted this)
- Strap perfect (I wanted this too)
- Lunch at Cafe Rio, a day at The Getty, dinner at P.F. Chang's, Pinkberry twice, etc.
And I haven't gotten to exchange presents with a few more friends, so there's more to come.
Overall I have accumulated a large amount of stuff, more than I know what to do with. And somehow spent a half an hour revamping my Amazon wish list. What? My birthday is coming up.
I've got another blog coming soon: a review of 2012 in which I revisit my failed resolutions and talk about all of the things I didn't accomplish. The tides are changing though folks. I'm ready.