Annual Christmas Inventory

I've gotten into this weird habit over the years of listing everything I got for Christmas (and my birthday). For whatever reason, I enjoy having the inventory.

I got a lot of good stuff this year but was still left wanting. As most of my focus for the past two years has been on exercise, naturally I wanted mostly exercise tools. I wanted a stability ball, yoga mat, sports bras, workout tanks, and workout capris. I also had my heart set on some fashion boots. But I did get the most important exercise tool I wanted--a BodyBugg! I am loving it so far.

So here is my list, starting with what my cute students got me.

  • Hershey special dark giant chocolate bar
  • Tuck Everlasting
  • Coke Zero
  • Dark chocolate and milk chocolate bar with almonds
  • Hard candy caramels
  • Ghirardelli caramel chocolate bar
  • Cookies
  • Pay Day candy bar
  • Winder Farms chocolate chip cookies
  • Mini stocking with chocolates
  • Christmas cards from a few students
I am definitely set on the candy front. Thanks, kiddos!

From Tommie, my roommate:
  • Two workout tanks
  • See’s candy

From Rachel:
  • Cupcake kit

 From Jon:
  • Purple scarf
  • Indonesian Teak candle

 From parents:
  • BodyBugg
  • Harry Potter 7.2
  • Purple robe wraparound thing
  • iPod alarm radio
  • Ninja food processor
  • Bras, underwear
  • Spaghetti strap tanks
  • Capri leggings
  • Laptop sleeve

 In my stocking (didn't all fit, obvs):
  • See’s truffles
  • Snoopy desk calendar (where you change the blocks for the date)
  • Ulta makeup kit
  • Lindor truffles (dark chocolate bag and hazelnut bag)
  • Peanut M&Ms
  • Boot warmers
  • Calendar
  • Nail polish
  • Mascara
  • Candle
  • Bath salts
  • Note pads
  • Teacher ornament
  • Lighter
  • Chocolate milk mix
  • Slinky
  • I Hate Everything book

 From grandparents:
  • $50

From Carmen:
  • Christmas décor table set (plates, napkins, napkin rings, etc.)

From Matt:
  • E.L.F. smoky eye makeup kit (I wanted this)
  • Strap perfect (I wanted this too)
  • Lunch at Cafe Rio, a day at The Getty, dinner at P.F. Chang's, Pinkberry twice, etc. 

And I haven't gotten to exchange presents with a few more friends, so there's more to come. 

Overall I have accumulated a large amount of stuff, more than I know what to do with. And somehow spent a half an hour revamping my Amazon wish list. What? My birthday is coming up. 

I've got another blog coming soon: a review of 2012 in which I revisit my failed resolutions and talk about all of the things I didn't accomplish. The tides are changing though folks. I'm ready. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review