Something Positive?

I need to focus on good things or I will die today.



My Fall grades are one good thing...

I might take Polynesian dance in the spring.

I have a good job in a time of economic crisis.

I saw and heard a flock of geese flying over me last night; I got out of my car just in time to see them.

There is sunshine today, and the birds are chirping and singing.

I finished a fabulous novel.

I always have more steam than I think.

I have an amazing friend named Rachel who is 110% there for me, supportive of me, and honest with me.

I have a knowledge of the true and lasting gospel of Jesus Christ, my Savior.

I can fix everything that's wrong through Him.

Comments

Unknown said…
great job janae! you got alot of good things going for you. I am proud of you.
Rachel said…
Your grades are awesome, Jan! I really liked this blog.

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review