Too Fast

I just want to say that I think men move way too fast, as a general rule. I don't want to make the mistake of Dicto Simpliciter here. But really, as a whole, I think guys need to just lay off the physical aspect.

Like since when did first or second dates become "make out time"? Or spooning time? Or whatever-else-it's-too-soon-for time?

Nothing has happened recently. I've just been thinking tonight. And I don't know. I think I'm just increasingly uncomfortable with the notion of being even slightly physical with someone if I don't know I'm really into them and feel safe with them.

I just want someone take the time to get to know me before they decide they want to kiss me! I want it to be more than what it is for 99% of people.

Is that weird, to become more resistant to physical interaction over time?

Well, whatever. If that's how I'm going to weed out the crappy ones, I'll do it.

Find me a patient gentleman, and I'll love you forever, readers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review