Christmas 2011

From Audrey:
-A cute headband

From Kara:
-A cute hat

From Aaron:
-A cute hat

From Rachel:
-Two pair of Christmas socks
-A red scarf
-Giant Mr. Goodbar

From Pam:
-Fuzzy socks

From Kelly:
-Coach wallet

From my cousin Brenda:
-A recipe book of my late grandmother's handwritten recipes

From Carmen:
-A ceramic mug plate
-A half apron
-A recipe book of appetizers

From Jared:
-A Relaxation Fountain

From Jake:
-A really cute mini easel and canvas with a bead bracelet

From Jason:
-Lots of cuss words and hostility and violence and drug addiction and drama

From my parents:
-An arm band for my iPod
-Newest Radiohead album
-Lots of candy (dark Dove chocolate, dark chocolate with almonds, 60% Ghirardelli squares, candy cane Kisses, Holiday Tic Tacs)
-Petit Ecolier cookies
-Bahama & Co. Scented necklace
-Loofah sponge
-Drain snake
-Zit extractor
-$10 Target gift card
-A darling black coat
-Mascara
-Clinique Happy
-A makeup bag and Clinique makeup
-Clothing iron
-Wireless router
-New white robe
-Underwear
-Sports bra and new workout clothes
-Palm tree "I'd rather be at the beach" license plate frames
-California mug
-Christmas classics DVDs (Rudolph, Frosty, Santa Claus, etc.)
-Christmas Carol DVD

From my grandpa Gabe:
-Card and money

From my grandparents:
-Money

My family all liked the presents I made them--Message frames to promote kind words and love in the house, and heated rice bags scented like lavender vanilla.



Jev and I made leftover ham and eggs and toast for breakfast.

I posted the frames up on everyone's doors.

Mom and I went to church. The talks were really good.

Then I spent the day cleaning the dining room and family room for dinner. I also helped mom with some of the pie stuff. The house looks good and hopefully the pies taste good.

I'd rather forget about the less-than-positive aspects of this Christmas day, suffice it to say it was drug related and has pushed my family beyond what any family deserves to experience.

I will hope that this clean house, yummy food, and company later will make it a little better. I do hope your Christmas was at least a little merrier than my family's.

Comments

StacyB said…
In spite of it all, we love you and are so happy you are home with us. Thank you for everything!

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review