2012 Resolutions

I'm not a big fan of new year's resolutions.

I usually like to create goals as I see fit.

However, it has come to my attention that I have been running in place for a really long time now. I'm not very happy with myself in general and thought I'd record some reasonable goals for my own sake.

1. Get to the gym (or exercise) 3 or more times per week. That's about 156 check-ins for the year (compared to last year's 112). I am already behind!
2. Get to bed by 10 PM or earlier.
3. Read scriptures every day before work.
4. Read a book a month for pleasure.
5. Learn a song on the piano (keyboard, since that's all I have).
6. Limit eating out to twice per month. (Taco Bell is a weekly thing before my Tuesday night class at the rather inconvenient time of 4:30-7:30, so this doesn't count.)
7. Pay off my credit card.

I think I'm stopping there. I need to have things that are reachable and that will benefit me pretty immediately.

I'm off to change for the gym.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review