Oh Happy Day

I love good deals.

Several weeks ago I went to Sally Beauty Supply to see how much their eyelash curlers are. Uh. $17. Are they out of their minds?! Hell no I'm not paying seventeen dollars. Imma goin' to the dollar store.

Guess how much an eyelash curler was there? Oh right. A dollar! It works like a champ. I love it. I also got a lovely facial brush for $1.

Tonight I sold 6 Blockbuster Rewards, and last night I sold 5. That earns me two free movies from my new manager. Sweeeeet. I picked out Transformers. I'll pick out my other one later.

I'm waiting for 3 for $20 so I can get Men Who Stare at Goats, Sherlock Holmes, and Up in the Air.

I purchased 5 posters for $10 at work tonight. Three are for my new apartment (Beatles, Alice in Wonderland, and James Dean). Two are for my brothers (Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix). I love my discount.

I rented Shutter Island for $1 so I can watch it with my favorite COUSIN tomorrow. I don't get it free at the Block for a couple more weeks so a dollar is good!

I love good purchases. I really, really do.

I also received a Super Nintendo in the mail from my Mimi's house. My mom and uncle packed the wrong games, so I anxiously await my Super Mario World so I can conquer it for the hundredth time in my life. I tried Yoshi's Island today and basically failed miserably, but hey! At least I tried, right?

Also, I like a boy.

I hesitate to even mention anything about it, but at least it's on the record in case something does develop, eh?

Wish me llluuuuckkk...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review