Saturday, June 5, 2010

Pish Posh

My days are really boring lately. Good thing I'm going to Hawaii in FOUR days with this girl!


Oh I love her.

Dismiss that I look like a demon, please.

In other news, I received this awesome going away present from the middle school--my caricature on a plate!


And I have a new favorite product.

Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Body Butter. $4 at Big Lots! You mean I can smell like Hawaiian Tropic ALL day, tanning or no tanning, sun or clouds, summer or winter? DEAL!



Mmmm.... It's my favorite.

2 comments:

Lisa Petrarca said...

Oh Big Lots...I live there! Gonna have to find it. YAY you're going to Hawaii. Make sure you take TONS of pics & update your blog daily so we can feel like we're there with ya!

Oh BTW I like your crazy eye look!LOL! SEXY MAMA!

Rachel said...

ooooh krystle!!!

tell her i said hi and that i miss her! :)

hope you guys have a blast!