Time for Some Good Stuff

These are the pros in my life:

I have a place to slowly store boxes at to make my move easier, smoother, less stressful... Thanks grandma.

Gas is 7 cents cheaper where I'm moving.

There is a 24 Hour Fitness around the corner from where I'm moving to.

I have packed up six boxes of stuff tonight (my desk, bookshelf, closet shelf, corner of room).

I will be a couple miles closer to my grandma's house in my new place.

My new place can fit the beautiful couch I wanted (only $600!), so I am the proud owner of this beauty:


It's only 10.5 feet long. And so comfy. And beautiful.

I am also the proud owner of a new Coby LCD 32" High def TV.

Delicious, I know.

I get the TV and couch delivered straight to my apartment on my move in day, for $60. This delivery fee lasts for a whole year on anything I want delivered in the next year.

RC Willey offers free accounts for financing. I was approved for a year to pay off the $1000 ($600 couch, $320 TV, $60 delivery fee, tax) with NO interest. I'm pretty excited.

All I have left in furniture is: coffee table, tv mount/shelf, bedroom set (headboard, frame, mattress, dresser, nightstand). I guess that's a lot. Still. It's awesome.

I saw a beautiful set at Knights Furniture and Mattress. $400 for the headboard, dresser, and mirror. Another $100 for the night stand. I'm wondering if I can fit the dresser and mirror (separated) into my huge closet, since I don't think it'll fit in my room. 



Lastly, I worked out hard on Thursday. Then I worked out hard on Friday in a kickboxing class. It was super hard, and I was discouraged at how much my martial arts skills have diminished. Saturday all the muscles in my back hurt, as well as the neck muscles (traps?). Then my rotated pelvic bone was bothering me, so I was walking with a limp. But this is supposed to be a good post! I worked out and it was fun. I'm doing it again tomorrow. Pilates, maybe? If I can get up in time. I haven't been sleeping well lately, so it's probable.

I have TONS to do... I haven't even started planning my school year yet. Yikes. I have to read some books to make decisions on what books I wanna do. I also need to figure out how the freak to plan my reading classes!

I've got to get my gas/electric/utilities in my name at my apartment, get renters' insurance, get internet/cable, read my handbooks/rules, finish setting up my classroom, etc. Yikes. Better get some sleep. Because as if I didn't have enough to do, I volunteered to help Cigi and Jas clean/prep their new house in Payson tomorrow. It's cool. I'm actually excited to help! :)

Exciting, overwhelming transition stage of my life. Wouldn't want it any other way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review