5 Things I'll Do

There are a number of things I tell myself I will or will never do as a parent someday... These are things I feel are most important, at this moment in time. We'll see how I feel when I'm actually in that stage of my life. I'm sure I'll just want to add.

1.    Have regular prayer and communication with my husband regarding all things important, namely children, finances, employment, mutual happiness and mutual improvement.
2.    Have family dinner at least five nights per week, whether it’s over Chinese takeout or chicken and dumplings, where all aspects of life will be discussed.
3.    Bear my testimony of Jesus Christ and his gospel to my family freely and frequently in several ways, namely through words, frequent prayer, utilizing the priesthood, attending church, and attending the temple.
4.    Show love to my husband and to my children every day, by word or deed.
5.    Teach my children right from wrong as well as how to right their wrongs, through the atonement of Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review