I Just Felt Like Running

Perhaps going for a 20-minute run around the cemetery after not having worked out for many moons was not my best idea.

---------------------------------------------------

Just some tips for the desperate...

If the skin around your eyes gets really dry, itchy, and flaky, there's not a whole lot you can do. Here is a list of things I tried:

1. Cetaphil
2. Neosporin
3. Olive Oil
4. A + D
5. Cocoa butter lotion

Of all of the above, A&D works the best. I had this Refresh stuff recommended to me, but it was too expensive and  not exactly what I was looking for.

My eyes are still extremely dry. The end

Comments

Oh no--my eyes always gets so dry every winter, especially on the tops of my eyelids. Somehow I've evaded it so far this year. I never found a good solution, I just kept putting on moisturizer and trying not to wear makeup on them. Sometimes I found that just ignoring it worked...I'm sorry, I feel your pain.

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review