Neville

It's time to spill the beans. The love of my life's name is...

Neville Longbottom.

Seriously. He's my homeboy.

I LOVED the new Harry Potter film (which is awesome because 5 and 6 took me a few watches). I saw it tonight in a theater with only 6 other people in it. I had the best seat in the house. And I used my gift card. $0.

It ended at a spectacular place for being cut in half.

I was so excited and so anxious as the movie began. Because even though it was an anxiously awaited step in the Harry Potter film series, it was also a step closer to the end.

Guys, I've been doing this since I was a teenager. I love Harry Potter. I really, really do.

I feel like the characters are some of my closest friends and family. Especially Hagrid. I've been through tragedy and triumph with them. I've laughed with them and cried with them.

And now it's going to be over.

I think my heart will break on the night I see the last movie. Ugh. Will it ever! *sigh*

It's cool though, I've got some Neville heroics to look forward to, right? Some Weasley and Granger heroics. Some Potter heroics. A little 'a this. A little 'a that.

Annnnnd it's time for bed. Obviously.

Comments

Brianne said…
I'm scared Neville won't get his heroics. If anyone else kills that snake I will blow a gasket.

I know how you feel. I started reading Harry Potter as a wee 12-year-old. That means I have been reading/watching Harry Potter for 12 years! Holy moly!

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review