#3: Check

So since I got flowers for my birthday, and since I'm so used to celebrating my birthday and Valentine's Day together in any relationship I've been in... I was not expecting anything at all today.

I felt a little sad that I wouldn't get to spend Valentine's Day with someone special, and I also felt sad that nothing would make this day different from every other day.

But he said that we'd celebrate later on in the week.

And really, like I said, I didn't expect anything at all except maybe a cute text message or something.

So you can imagine my surprise when in the middle of my 3A, the secretary walks in with these...




Spoiled much?

As far as #3 goes in my last post--feeling praised and appreciated?--this boy's got it down. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review