My Lovely Saturday

Today was just so, so lovely.

I woke up at 8:30 and went to clean the church at 9. That took about an hour.

I got home and called Raytch to see if she wanted to go on a walk. If my pedometer is right (which is set for running right now and not walking, so I don't know), we walked 4 miles in about an hour! Sounds right. It was beautiful. We walked all around Murray park and through a really cute street.


The weather was perfect! ALL DAY! Oh I am so glad the spring has been so great this year!

After that Raytch asked what I was doing for lunch.

So we took a scenic route to Mikado in Cottonwood Heights. We ate some yummy Japanese food.


Vegas roll. Yummy. Burned my mouf a little. Also the tempura chafed my mouth. So my mouth took a beating today, in general.


But we ate outside because the weather was so beautiful today.



Then I wanted to walk around Target. So we did. We looked at some darling clothes and just enjoyed browsing, as usual.

She dropped me off at home, and then I cleaned my apartment. It smells lovely because of my Scentsy. Even my room and bathroom are clean. I love a clean apartment.

I read more than half of the article I need to do for homework, with my feet in the tub. I'm debating on reading the rest of it in a few minutes.

And then I met up with my friend Eileen at TGI Friday's where I used a free meal redemption from my rewards program. Oh yeah.

So now I am home in my clean, yummy-smelling apartment (it's Mandarin Mango Madness wax in case you wondered) after having spent leisurely time with amazing women eating delicious food. I'd say it was a good, good day.

Now I just need a husband who can take care of the nerve pinching situation in my neck!

Comments

Rachel said…
Yay! It was an awesome day. Thanks for spending time with me. :)

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review