I need to do a three best things because I haven't included it in a blog for a while. I probably will have more than 3.
1. The weather in Utah today. 64° and sunny. I. love. it.
2. VACATION. I get to go home soon, and I have a full agenda which includes the beach, a concert, and In-N-Out, amongst other things. Ohh yeahhh....
3. Time. I get time at work (when I finish coding) to read, read, read! Anything I want! And seeing as I have, oh, 130 books on my "to read" list, I'd say I've got my work cut out for me. I'm going to go check some out in a couple hours right before my final that I can read on the plane and at the airport tomorrow. I need something light or something beautiful, so I'm considering:
The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big, Round Things
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
4. Student status. I'm still a student for another year. I get to take bowling and dance this spring. I am super excited for these! Hopefully I'll become a bowling pro.
5. New make-up. I am a Mark rep, and I have to say I believe in my products, ladies and gents. I just got some amazing foundation, some cute eye shadows, great concealer, and other fabulous things.
6. The change in plans. I got taken out of Mt. Nebo Junior High because they lost a full-time position, so I'm going back to Centennial Middle as an intern. Yay for 5 minute drives to work instead of 20! I am so grateful for the extra time this will give me. It makes the gym before work look increasingly possible.
7. Institute. I registered for a Book of Mormon class for the summer. This will be a nice addition to my schedule on Tuesday evenings as Wednesday and Thursdays will be spent on my couch with the talents of the dancers on So You Think You Can Dance. I am excited for BOTH institute and SYTYCD! :)
8. Cleaning checks. OK, so they suck really bad. But they force me to live in a clean apartment, which I enjoy.
9. The internet. I printed out my boarding pass today for my flight tomorrow. Not sure I'd care too much for life without the internet. I can live without automated faucets, but I cannot live without the web.
10. Money. I'm getting my car worked on right now. She's 19 years old, and a champion. But she needs lots of fixin' up--tail lights out, horn not working (this is a travesty for Janae the aggressive driver), etc. Labor and parts will not be cheap on this guy, even with student discounts, so I'm grateful that I can pay for it, even if I do have to work a LOT to make it happen.