Potpourri

OK.

Legion
Iron Man 2
Alice in Wonderland
Salt
Robin Hood
The Lightning Thief
The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Daybreakers
The Road
Book of Eli
Edge of Darkness
Planet 51

Plus those I haven't seen yet like:
The Blind Side
Princess and the Frog
This is It
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Up in the Air
Zombieland
Christmas Carol

I'm pretty sure my movie entertainment is at a high right now.

I saw Avatar and Pirate Radio the other day.
I saw Sherlock Holmes yesterday.
I'm seeing Invictus in about an hour.

I've also decided to endorse polyandry, as I now have over 12 husbands and 7 boyfriends or so. Sam Worthington, Chris Pine, Brandon Boyd, Hugh Jackman, and Johnny Depp, to name a few.

I also decided after seeing the movie Inkheart, that I have an ever increasing level of attraction to Paul Bettany.


Let's ignore the rodent, shall we? And just focus on the fact that he is totally lovely.

I'm not sure whether it was the tan, the long hair, the character, or the newly achieved amount of muscles he had, but Paul all of the sudden gained a place in my heart.

He looks really good in the upcoming movie Legion, which (although it looks slightly cheesy) seems like it will be very entertaining.

Off to see Invictus.

Comments

Camille said…
Zombieland was awesome. But you have to go with someone you can spend the rest of the evening quoting it with. Really, so funny. :)
Rachel said…
HELLS YEAH to Sam Worthington. Ever since Terminator: Salvation. We're involved.

And Sherlock Holmes was fabulous.

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review