Get Those Deals...

I love Big! Lots. I don't know how many times on my blog I've confessed this fact. But seriously. I really love Big! Lots.

My kitchen is red and black themed (even though I have a lot of white appliances, sadly)... So when I found a red bamboo bowl for my fruits/veggies, I was pretty excited. I paid $10 for it. But it's bamboo! and it's red! And I needed a legit bowl for that stuff, ya know?


*That there is the exact bowl that I purchased. When I went to find a picture of it, I found it here, where I learned that it costs $31. And how much did I pay? $10? Oh yeeaaaaah! Made me even more excited.

I'm big into hair removal, so I was pretty excited to get a Smooth Away kit for $2.50 where they are normally $10. I should probably just stock up, but anyway...

I got 30, count them THIRTY, Fiber One bars for $5. That's what I'm talkin' about.

Oh, and you know those Velveeta shells & cheese things? My old roommate used to live off those things. $1.40 a box. Don't worry about that cheap deliciousness.

I also may have splurged on some Emergency Chocolate Bars.

Because, let's be honest... Chocolate is always an emergency. And the packaging was just so dang cool. Rachel, I have a present for you, my dear. :)

I got a 3 pack of Pina Colada scented car fresheners which makes me really happy. Smells pretty good so far. But I really need to deep clean my car tomorrow.

Perhaps my favorite purchase today, though, after scouring shelf after shelf of bargain-priced DVDs... was this little ditty...


I LOVE About a Boy. Like, a lot. And I love Bridget Jones; she makes me laugh. And I've been meaning to give Love Actually another try (because so many other people love it, and I didn't). But um... 4 movies for $5? Widescreen, too. Can't beat that.

They had full seasons of Weeds for $6, but I didn't want to buy seasons two and three without season one, plus I haven't seen the show, so I'll wait on that I guess.

For reals, though? I love good deals. $5 for 30 Fiber One bars, $5 for 4 movies, $2.50 for Smooth Away, $3 for two Velveeta shells packages...

Plus, the weather today is AMAZING.

And I'm going to watch Unstoppable and Country Strong tonight. And maybe go see Atlas Shrugged Part 1 tomorrow. I'm halfway through the book, so I think I'll be OK without ruining the book for myself, right? 

Yeah, my life is awesome.

Comments

StacyB said…
Yay for good shopping and great deals and happiness. Get well, lovey!

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review