Expressing Appreciation

I don't appreciate it when people ignore me or my text messages.

I also don't appreciate an anatomy lesson while receiving a massage.

I don't appreciate men my parents' age trying to contact me. Makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

I don't appreciate the number of calories in Oreos.

I don't appreciate how long some of my students' narratives are.

However... 

I do appreciate when people make me feel important and respond to my texts.

I appreciate a 60 minute massage for $20.

I appreciate ... Um, I got nothin' positive about that one.

I appreciate the fabulous taste of Oreos and how they help pass the time while I grade papers.

I also appreciate how well written some of my students' stories are. It's really impressive.

Come to think of it though... I think I least appreciate this!


Thanks Brittany, for being an incredibly unthorough employee. Isn't this a common part of your job? Removing these annoying things?

Comments

StacyB said…
Entertaining blog as always!

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review