Good Things...

Water. It's my favorite. I drink a lot of it.

Making new friends, experiencing weird "coincidences," and seeing where it goes.

Eating Haagen Dazs Dark Chocolate Mint ice cream. Heaven in a pint, I say. A pint.

Getting breakfast and seeing a matinee of Iron Man 2 with my cousin = A+.

Watching Edge of Darkness, Daybreakers, and Legion all within three days. Whoa.

Two more Mondays left of the school year.

Students writing, writing, writing.

A fish I've kept alive for over 8 months? I'm so awesome.

A concert in the park, dessert, and American Idol with my grandparents? So fun.

My only complaints equal inconsistent and uncomfortable sleep, and a cough that's lasted for 48 hours, as well as a rowdy 7th period.

No need to dwell on such things when good things abound.

You know, like all of my husbands... including but not limited to Robert Downey, Jr., Sam Worthington, Brandon Boyd, Hugh Jackman, Paul Bettany, Robert Schwartzman, Nick Simmons, Criss Angel, and Brad Pitt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review