Invictus

At the beginning of January I went and saw this movie. It was pretty good. I wasn't in love with it, but I appreciated the story and what it was trying to do. What's more, I loved the soundtrack!

I've been using mp3panda.com because they have like 40 cent albums. They don't have the Invictus soundtrack yet, unfortunately. I'm not sure they'll get it. I'll have to get it at FYE if that's the case.

I satisfied my craving (at least for now) by downloading the Ultimate Collection from Ladysmith Black Mambazo (80 cents for 34 tracks).



My first encounter with this South African acapella group was when I was a little girl. They sang a song at the end of Michael Jackson's movie, Moonwalker. I was always fascinated with their unique sound, their beautiful voices. And now I'm even more fascinated by the tribal aspect of it.

I'm loving this beautiful sound.

Comments

Lisa Petrarca said…
I liked Invictus...thought it was pretty inspiring. Anthony wasn't as enthusiastic.

I'll have to listen to the soundtrack.

Me & grandpa had your dads awesome crab legs tonight...wish you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review