Shoots

A few notes...

I like riding on Trax.

I love Salt Lake. I finally articulated that the reason I love it so much is that if I can't be in California, it's the next closest city in Utah that makes me feel at home.

I want to live in a place where people are unassuming, where I will be unassuming, and where I can share the gospel.

And, parents should not, I repeat should not, message teachers on Facebook. I mean, seriously. Facebook is recreational--don't bug me at home on my private internet zone. My email address is on PowerSchool. Let's just use some logic here, people.

Golly.

Comments

April said…
I like riding on Trax too, if I'm not in a hurry. Otherwise, it takes way too long to get somewhere. And I hope you don't reply to that parent that messaged you on Facebook. Act like you never got it and maybe she'll realize she shouldn't be trying to contact you that way! I would never do that to my kids teacher!!!
Tonia Z said…
OMG! Amen to the parents on facebook comment. How do they find us? Do we have to go incognito?

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review