Sir Winston Churchill

There's a quote on my little day calendar today from him. It says,

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."

Usually, just coming from the place and people that I do, this is super challenging for me. Everyone who knows me knows that.

I was trying to get to the gym by 5:30 and had my hardest workout today (lower body + cardio), so when six inches of snow was on top of my car, I was a little bugged. I had to repent for what came out of my anger. haha. Anyway, I scraped my car off completely in the dark at 5:07 AM.

But I'm proud to say that while I was super pissed off about the snow this morning, I tried to find the good in it. I decided to focus on the fact that, "If I'm doing it right now, it's just less for me to do before I go to work! Everyone else around me will have to."

So then I was glad I was up so early to complete such an annoying task. (But notice I couldn't make myself feel better without knowing everyone else was stuck doing something worse.)

Oh me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am a Mark rep too!

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review