Things I Love

Letting hot water run on me without rushing to get to work.

Generally good health for five years straight all the way through school while I've been away from my family.

Parents who are willing to pay my way home whenever I want.

The sun setting so late.

Sunshine and 50+ degree weather.

Students "getting it."

Students telling me if I've made them feel bad so I can apologize and improve.

Thin mints.

That's a lot of things to love right now I think.

I also would like to add that I enjoyed New Moon much more than I am ready to admit. I will always have some core problems with it, and there are things that make me giggle, and I'm not sure if it was the story or the abundance of beautiful men... But I really did enjoy it.

Also, I'm trying to figure out ways to make myself feel attractive. I've been working on this for a while now, but I haven't had a day where I felt really pretty in an extremely long time. It's getting wearisome.

American Idol time.

Comments

Tonia Z said…
http://dearbritt.blogspot.com/

hopefully that gives you a laugh... and attractiveness is all about perspective right? (agree with me... because otherwise I've been lied to) Maybe this will give you humor and perspective
Brianne said…
Maybe you enjoyed it because of the company. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review