My School, My Remote, and Other Big Temporal Things

Busy week!

I have to meet tonight with some girls from church for an upcoming activity. Then tomorrow I have to visit teach at some point because the rest of the week probably won't work. Tuesday night I have meetings as a Relief Society presidency also.

Wednesday I have a screening interview with Canyons School District.

Thursday and Friday I freaking GRADUATE! What the heck!

It's going to be amazing. Fortunately, there aren't really any lesson plans for this week because it's all state testing, so that should be delightful.

The weather is glorious today: 73° and sunny.

I bought six movies on Friday night: Michael Jackson's This is It, Zombieland, Whip It, Where the Wild Things Are, Brothers Bloom, and Terminator Salvation. The impulsive buying has to stop. But I can't beat the 3 for $20 deal--come on!

I worked out on Saturday morning to Jillian's 30 Day Shred. It's such a beast but I'm not too sore. Guess I'd better do it again tomorrah! 

In other news, my DVD remote has not been working for a long time, the play button most importantly. It's very annoying. I've looked into getting it replaced or repaired, and it would cost more than my DVD player ($39 to be exact) to do either of those.

So instead I got super smart and went to Big! Lots yesterday and got a universal remote for $5. I programmed it and now have a remote that works with my DVD player! I am one happy (and freaking smart) camper! I tried to program it to the TV but don't think it will work, but it's OK. I just need something that will push PLAY and skip chapters and fast forward so that I don't have to get up every time I pause a DVD. I also got a bunch of new chapsticks because the one I had forever ran out, and then my cherry one got lost. So I found two different Hawaiian Tropic kinds for $1.50 each which I haven't tried yet. And for $1 I got Maui Mike's chapstick that is pina colada flavored. It is amazing. I love it.

Last night I went to a volleyball game with my cousin, and we went to this pizza place that was pretty darn good. It was a fun change of pace.

I got a bajillion compliments today on my outfit, hair, eyes, headband, etc. It's blown my head up big time. It's so nice when people tell you kind things. I also wore my new shoes today. :)

So, staying busy and doing lots of good things I hope.

I need to get an oil change soon. Gotta love cars!

The end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review