The Investment

So...

I really like kissing. I really do. I enjoy it immensely.

The great thing about it is it can mean everything or it can mean nothing. It can express so much love and emotion and concern and feeling--you can put every ounce of yourself into a kiss. Or, it can just be fun and not super important.

I think I prefer the kind where it's with someone who genuinely matters to you.

I'd prefer to kiss somebody who cares about my day, or who cares about the things that make me happy and sad...

I'd prefer to kiss somebody who calls me every night or at random times because he "wanted to hear my voice."

I'd rather kiss someone who reminds me that I am beautiful all the time...

And who sends me flowers and roses in a 4 day span.

And who shares his dreams and wishes with me...

Because kissing someone who is important to you is like all of the enjoyment and fun PLUS the meaning and emotion on top of it. It doesn't get much better than that.

That kind has been missing for a while. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review