My So-Called Life

Anyone remember this mid-90s TV gem?


I was a Claire Danes fan from the beginning.

I was also a Jared Leto fan from the beginning.

This is why it boggles my mind that no one knows who Jared Leto is. Seriously? That beautiful boy from "My So-Called Life?" From Requiem for a Dream? From Fight Club? From, dare I stoop to this, 30 Seconds to Mars?

I watched this show every weeknight before I went to sleep. I was obsessed.

So you can imagine my excitement when I saw that Netflix had it available to rent. Not only that, but I noticed tonight that it got added to my instant streaming queue!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. I watched three 45+ minute episodes of this fantastic show. And it's still full of all that adolescent angst and drama that I so adored about it.

I'm excited to continue watching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review