Singletude

I was visiting teaching last night, and my engaged teachee was talking to me about why she likes being in a relationship so much.

She said she likes having someone to assume you can go with everywhere or do anything with. Like a go-to friend.

Well, what a coinkey dink! Because that's my favorite thing about relationships too.

I love being single. I love my freedom. I love doing what I want when I want to do it. I love taking off for the weekend whenever I want to go wherever I want just because I feel like it. I love only worrying about me and my happiness. I love only answering to myself.

But sometimes... Sometimes... I really want someone who will go get ice cream with me after I've graded papers all day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review