Gross

Muscle Milk.

I seriously hate it.

I like these Carnation breakfast drinks, right? So there's a recipe with one of those packets, milk, half a banana, some ice, and let's be honest, why not add some peanut butter?

I had it the other morning and really enjoyed it, but today I thought I'd make one a little more substantial because I am STARVING.

Seriously, I've been really hungry the last couple of days.

Anyway, I thought I'd use protein powder instead of the Carnation one.

Gross. 

I mean, it's drinkable and all, but the Carnation one is way better. The texture that the Muscle Milk causes is not my favorite--like a weird powder grainy feeling in my mouth. Ew.

I bought it because protein shakes are an easy lunch most days, and Costco had a pretty good deal on it. But I much prefer my Body Fortress kind--that one is actually good. I just used the Muscle Milk because it expires sooner than my other powder.

In short, I don't like Muscle Milk.

/end rant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October in Review

November GBOMB

November in Review